My Brilliant Divorce, by Geraldine Aron, is the radiantly witty and warm personal account of Angela. Dumped by her husband for a younger model, we follow her achingly funny story as she fumbles through the days and the dating scene, rediscovering herself and hoping to find the love of her life!
A smash hit for Dawn French on the West End, Mandi Lodge will star in HIT’s 2019 Australian production of this irresistibly funny “stand-up tragedy!”. Mandi, a much loved and acclaimed actress and singer, has performed nationally and internationally in LA and in the UK and has recently toured the one woman play Shirley Valentine.
“An irresistible twinke, great directness, warmth and humour. A lovely play that shines”
“It’s refreshing to see a solo show that engages with a woman’s inner life”
Producer – Christine Harris & HIT Productions
Director – Denny Lawrence
Starring – Mandi Lodge as Angela
- Suitable for ages 15+.
- Contains sexual themes.
- No Babes in Arms.
- No filming or photography permitted.
- School group prices available. Contact the Box Office for more details.
Phone: 6331 0052 or
- Concessions available for Pensioners, Seniors, Health Care Card holders and Full Time Students.
- Companion Cards accepted.
- A processing fee of $6 applies to tickets purchased online. This is a per transaction fee, not per ticket fee, which will be applied at the end of your purchase.
- A delivery charge of $4 applies if you choose to have your tickets posted to your address.