Studio Polixenni : Runway
3 July to 31 July 2020
From a selection of glittering fashion events in Australia and the USA, photographer Jennifer Polixenni Brankin presents her stunning images documenting runway glamour, sophisticated portraits and intimate backstage moments.
With a career spanning from Sydney to New York, award-winning photographer and art director Jennifer Polixenni Brankin has thirteen years of experience shooting fashion, documentary and portraiture.
From 22 June 2020, the Burnie Regional Art Gallery will reopen to limited numbers of visitors for limited days, using a FREE ticketing system to capture names and contact details.
The Gallery will open Monday, Wednesday and Friday only
from 10 am to 4.30 pm
What we’re asking you to do
• Book a FREE ticket online via Burnie Tickets https://burnietickets.com.au/event/burnie-regional-art-gallery-11553
• Provide your name and contact details when booking or on entry (via an available iPAD) to support contact tracing (anyone booking on behalf of others is required to provide those people’s contact details, if requested).
• Arrive for the time you’ve booked and wait to be checked in by Gallery staff.
• Bring a credit or debit card for any on-site purchases (we won’t be accepting cash).
• Avoid bringing large bags (you’ll have to carry any bag at your side or on your front).
• Don’t visit in a large group.
• Don’t visit if you’re unwell, have experienced cold or flu symptoms in the last 14 days, or have returned from overseas in the last 14 days.
• Consider downloading the COVID Safe app.
At the Gallery
• Use the hand-sanitiser provided on arrival.
• Keep at least 1.5 metres distance from others at all times.
• Observe distance markers or go elsewhere if a particular space has too many people.
• Allow less-mobile visitors to go ahead if possible
• Cough and sneeze into your elbow or a tissue, and put the tissue in a bin.
• Wash your hands with soap for at least 20 seconds in our restrooms.
• Please don’t touch the artworks.
Visitors who don’t comply with these conditions will not be admitted or will be asked to leave to ensure the safety of all.
What we’re doing for you
• There are floor markings and signage to help visitors maintain safe distances.
• Each Gallery space has its maximum capacity, based on the rule of 1 person per 4 square metres. Please follow instructions from staff.
• We’ve removed some seating in exhibition spaces to give visitors more space to move.
• We’re cleaning frequently with hospital-grade disinfectants, and high-touch items are sanitised after each use.
• We’ve provided hand sanitisers at the Gallery entry
• All Gallery officers are trained in COVID-safe first aid.
• We will continue to be guided by the Tasmanian Government’s health guidelines.
• Tickets can be printed at home or shown on your mobile device at the entry.
• To make changes to your booking, call the Gallery on 03 6430 5875 or email email@example.com (Monday to Friday only).