LEMONY S PUPPET THEATRE
Picasso and His Dog is inspired by the true life story of Pablo Picasso and his sausage dog Lump.
This delightful show celebrates the animals with whom we share our lives while exploring what it is to be creative and to create.
Created by Lemony S Puppet Theatre, this work is an inventive mix of live art-making on-stage, puppetry and magic realism.
Picasso and His Dog is about how the animals in our lives can inspire us to be excellent humans (and artists).
Written & Directed by – Sarah Kriegler
Starring – Ben Grant as Picasso
Puppeteer/Michelle – Tamara Rewse
Puppeteer/Francoise – Hamish Fletcher
Design – Jonothan Oxlade with Yvette Turnball
Lighting Design – Rachel Burke
Sound Design & Composition – Jethro Woodward & Ben T.D.
Producer – Erin Milne, Bureau of Works
Image Credit – Pia Johnson
- Suitable for ages 4+.
- Babes in Arms (sitting on your lap, not occupying a seat) aged up to 12 months are admitted free to this performance. All Babes in Arms must have a ticket to enter the theatre. Please ask for your complimentary Babes in Arms ticket at the box office.
- No filming or photography permitted.
- School group prices available. Contact the Box Office for more details.
Phone: 6331 0052 or
- Companion Cards accepted.
- A processing fee of $6 applies to tickets purchased online. This is a per transaction fee, not per ticket fee, which will be applied at the end of your purchase.
- A delivery charge of $4 applies if you choose to have your tickets posted to your address.