IMPERIAL RUSSIAN BALLET COMPANY
Artistic Director: Gediminas Taranda
The Imperial Russian Ballet Company returns to Launceston with Swan Lake… the most loved classical ballet of them all. This marks the 10 year anniversary since the company’s Princess Theatre debut, with the very same show!
This masterpiece ballet is presented in two acts and follows the original storyline. Subtle revisions and variations have been introduced by Gediminas Taranda, Artistic Director of the Imperial Russian Ballet Company.
Swan Lake crosses the world of magic and mystical creatures with that of the real world. It is a story where the virtues of love and forgiveness in the end conquer evil and betrayal.
The Imperial Russian Ballet Company was formed in 1994, headed by the Bolshoi Theatre soloist Gediminas Taranda. The Imperial Russian Ballet Company comprises 40 dancers from the major ballet schools of Russia.
- Suitable for all ages.
- No Babes in Arms.
- No filming or photography permitted.
- Concessions available for Pensioners, Seniors, Health Care Card holders and Full Time Students.
- Companion Cards accepted.
- A processing fee of $6 applies to tickets purchased online. This is a per transaction fee, not per ticket fee, which will be applied at the end of your purchase.
- A delivery charge of $4 applies if you choose to have your tickets posted to your address.