Learn the essentials of environmental journalism including finding an angle, approaching research, and conducting interviews. Anna will explore the issues surrounding contemporary environmental journalism, how to interpret data, how to craft your story, and how to get published.
- environmental journalism today: who’s doing it and what are the issues?
- how to develop ideas and angles for environmental non-fiction
- how to research, understand the data & interviewing techniques
- revision and the craft of writing
- about getting published
- employment-related skills